We are indulged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Motorised Gyroscope Apparatus to our clients. The offered apparatus is manufactured under the surveillance of our experienced professionals using high quality components and innovative techniques. This apparatus is extensively used in college labs to determine the disc orientation by putting the weight on weight platform. Moreover, the provided Motorised Gyroscope Apparatus can be purchased from us at cost effective prices.
- Easy to use
- Accurate result
- Power efficient
- Long functional life
The apparatus consists of a rotor mounted in bearings. This rotor is free to rotate about
(i) Its own axis i.e. axis of spin.
(ii) Axis of precession.
(iii) Axis of gyroscopic couple
The rotor is connected to the variable speed motor. The weight of the motor is balanced by another weight, which is on either side of the rotor. By putting weights on the weight platform torque can be supplied to rotor, which is also called gyroscopic couple.
- Rotor dia. 250mm free about 3 axis of rotation driven by variable speed motor.
- Dimmerstat to control the motor speed.
- Stopwatch to measure the angular speed about the axis of precession.
- Weights - 0.2 kg, 0.5 kg and 1 kg.
- A technical manual accompanies the unit.
- 220v stabilized AC supply with earthing connection.
- Bench area - 0.5 x 0.5m at working height.
- Tachometer for speed measurement (can be supplied at extra cost).